This is a micro version of the famous DC 3 airplane. I build it for secret santa at RogueBricks.de (it fits in a Lego Christmas tree ball ornament 😉 )
- construction manual only, no bricks included -
This instruction is free (just type 0 in the box)! - or pay what you want 😊
About this model
- You will need 38 parts to build this model (stand included).
- Parts can be purchased on sites like bricklink.com by uploading the included parts list. Some of the pieces might be harder to find.
- The average value of the needed pats is about 6,20 USD at Bricklink.com
Dimensions - width - length - heigth
studs - 11.2 - 10.6 - 8.1
inches - 3.5 - 3.4 - 2.5
cm - 8.9 - 8.5 - 6.5
weight - 13.4g - 0.472oz
These documents are for personal use only. Do not distribute or sell the building guides, the parts list or the final model.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this model.
What you get:
Building Guide incl. parts list
- What you get:
- Building Guide incl. parts listPDF
- Parts listXML